When was the last time you
- Reached out to someone in your life just to tell them thank you for making a difference?
- Acknowledged the beauty YOU bring to the world?
- Created new ripples of good? Smile at a stranger. Hug someone. Donate to a cause you are passionate about. Help a friend. Buy a meal or drink for someone. Hold the door. Rake your neighbors leaves. The options are endless
I posted a challenge in our private group, to do one of each of these daily and create an ocean of unstoppable kindness from our tribe. Won’t you join us?
|The ripple effect of kindness|
Italian Wedding Soup
1 tsp. Olive Oil
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
6 c. Broth
5 c. greens torn into bite size pieces (chard, spinach, kale etc)
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 Tbsp Parmesan, grated
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook 5-6 minutes until onion is translucent
Add garlic and saute 1 minute
Add broth. Bring to a boil
Add greens. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes
Add meatballs and cook for an additional 5 minutes
Combine egg and cheese in a small bowl and whisk
Slowly pour egg/ cheese mixture into hot soup while stirring in a circle until egg is set. 30 secs
Season with salt and pepper.
If you need more yummy satisfying ideas to keep warm:
Six in ten Americans live with at least one chronic disease, like heart disease and stroke, cancer, or diabetes. We know that up to 85% of chronic diseases can be prevented by eating well, being physically active, avoiding tobacco and excessive drinking, and getting regular health screenings.
If you are ready to try fitness that you can do at home in 30 minutes or less, check out Morning Meltdown 100. I am happy to answer all of your questions and help you get started! I have 800+ other workouts for you to choose from. If you would like to try something else just holler.
Morning Meltdown 100 -Click the link to try the workout!
Gardening tips for winter
Winter came quick this year! In order to give you a head start on your garden for next year here are a few tips.
- When you rake up your fall leaves throw them in your garden. Top the leaves with manure and let that begin to decompose and add organic material all winter. When the spring comes just till it all in!
- Now is also a great time to send in soil samples and add any amendments your garden soil needs.
- Dig in a good amount of bone meal where you will be planting your tomatoes next year if you struggle with blossom end rot.
- Take some time to note what worked and what didn’t while it is still fresh in your mind. Make notes where everything was planted so you can rotate crops next year
- Plant your garlic and mulch it with leaves and straw.
- Ask your friends what varieties they loved the best this year
- Order 2020 garden catalogues.
Note: Now is also a great time to check your smoke detectors before the holiday lights start going up. Remember it’s time to clean your chimney if you haven’t done it yet as well. 🙂
©Finding Greatness/ Landsmith Enterprises
249 McCarthy Loop
Hamilton, MT 59840